Sip & sample 7 incredible whiskies ranging from $76 – $200 per bottle, including the rare opportunity to try Kilkerran 16-year-old! Learn about world-class whisky while socializing with like minded samplers, all from the comfort of home. Tickets are just $99. Limited capacity. Get your tickets now!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Dad’s, of course! But anyone with a love of whiskey is welcome to join.
Your tasting kit
30ml (1 oz) samples of the following seven whiskies:
- Lindores Abbey $79.99
- Lochlea $76.99
- Cadenhead Glentauchers-Glenlivet 10 year old $114.99
- Kilkerran 16 year old $149.99
- Glen Garrioch 18 Year $199.99
- Compass Box No Name No. 3 $184.99
- Scarabus Islay 10 year old $78.99
Note: participants must be of legal drinking age.
BYO beer, water and nibbles
We suggest having some distilled water or a beer on hand for cleansing your palate. This tasting does not include food, nor does it require it. However, if you wish to have some nibbles to enjoy with the tasting, we suggest mild bites such as a baguette, crackers, shortbreads, and mild cheeses. Strong flavours and spicy foods should be avoided. If this is a Father’s Day present, you could provide Dad with the extras!
Getting your whisky for the Tasting
- Pick up your whisky at Rocky Mountain Wine Spirits Beer anytime between June 3 – June 18, 2022. You may assign someone else to pick up your whisky during the checkout process. ID including proof of age will be required to pick up the tasting kit. See our store location and hours.
- You can ship via Canada Post for an extra fee (calculated during checkout). If shipping, be sure to order before June 3, 2022 so we can get your whiskies to you in time.
- Deadline for out of province attendees to purchase tickets is June 5 (we need a wee bit of time to ship the samples)